Le parc des Sérigons
On the camp-site
Large sunny or shaded sites are at your disposal in the heart of a unique nature and quiet reserve of 15 ha.
- Sanitary block and some camping pitches with handicapped access.
- Reception, mail service, first aid.
- Food supplies, bread and croissants are available at reception from June 15th to September 15th.
- Restaurant, bar, pizzeria, snack, take away opened from June 15th to September 15th.
- Swimming Pool of 200 square metre + paddling pool.
- Tennis (free).
- Play ground, multisports ground, game of bowls ground.
- Telephone box.
- WIFI (free).
- Sewage area & equipement for chemical WC.
- Lending of ironing board and iron.
- Lending of beds for babies, on booking only (free – deposit of 60 €).
- Books and parlour games lending.
- For safety reasons, barbecues with charcoal are prohibited. You can use gas or electric barbecues.
To ensure the protection of our beautiful natural environment, charcoal barbecues are not permitted throughout the campsite. However, electric or gas barbecues are permitted.
Our animal friends are welcome! Dogs on a lead with an up-to-date vaccination certificate are only allowed on the pitches. Dogs of the first and second category are not allowed on the campsite.
In the village, you will also appreciate the local businesses and shops.